Subject: Information Request - S&P Rating
From: "Gael Gonzalez" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2025 15:59:12 +0200

Classification: Public

To whom it may concern,

My name is Gael Gonzalez Büchsenschütz, and I am a Portfolio Analyst for
Rates at DWS:

I have Estonia under my research coverage and saw that you decided to drop
S&P as a Rating provider.

Could you perhaps shortly elaborate on your reasoning as to why you took
this decision? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and best wishes!

Gael.

Gian Gael Gonzalez Büchsenschütz, CESGA

Portfolio Analyst

Fixed Income – Rates

Phone

 <tel:+49%2069%2091019563> +49 69 91019563

DWS Investment GmbH
Mainzer Landstrasse 11-17
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Email

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web

 <https://www.dws.com/> www.dws.com

 <https://www.dws.com/Our-Profile/who-we-are/>

---
Die Europäische Kommission hat unter http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
eine Europäische Online-Streitbeilegungsplattform (OS-Plattform)
errichtet. Verbraucher können die OS-Plattform für die außergerichtliche
Beilegung von Streitigkeiten aus Online-Verträgen mit in der EU
niedergelassenen Unternehmen nutzen.

Informationen (einschließlich Pflichtangaben) zu einzelnen, innerhalb der
EU tätigen Gesellschaften und Zweigniederlassungen des Konzerns Deutsche
Bank finden Sie unter https://www.deutsche-bank.de/Pflichtangaben. Diese
E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/ oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich
erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten
Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe
dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

The European Commission has established a European online dispute
resolution platform (OS platform) under
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers may use the OS platform to
resolve disputes arising from online contracts with providers established
in the EU.

Please refer to https://www.db.com/disclosures for information (including
mandatory corporate particulars) on selected Deutsche Bank branches and
group companies registered or incorporated in the European Union. This
e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.